Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easy Taco Soup



There are some days that after the laundry, the cleaning, and - for some of you - the kid chasing that you just want to throw something in a bowl for dinner and be done with it. Well ladies do I have a treat for you!! Taco soup for dinner! Let me tell you, after searching the internet for recipes of taco soup I learned some things I didn't know. One: almost all of them have meat in it. Two: no two are the same. Man I tell you. I just kind of made up my own mix of some things and it turned out wonderful!! It was easy, spicy, and if I wanted to add some chicken to it I could.

I'm raiding our cabinets thinking, "What kind of beans do we have?" and, "What tastes like Mexican food?"
Well here is what I came up with:

ingredients
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans
1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can red enchilada sauce

And really, I just poured them all together and heated it up. It was yummy!! Surprisingly spicy too (but not too bad!) I put some cheese on top and ate it with Fritos! Would have added some sour cream if we had some. Somethings are just too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment